Myrtle Beach Jack Russells
(843) 742-9751 MyrtleBeachTVrepair@gmail.com
Next litter expected September 2019, ready in November!
"Once you go JACK you never go back!"
Jack Russell adoption/Health Guarantee
Please contact us for $250 Deposit per puppy -
Next litter due May 15, 2019, Ready for adoption June 21, 2019
Our goal is to ensure that each puppy is properly placed in a loving, nurturing home.
- Option to have tail docked is available, but we don't recommend it as it is illegal in most other countries, and painful/harmful to the sweet puppy.
- We require spay/neutering within 6 months of purchase, or an additional fee is required for breeding rights.
- You will receive a contract for purchase, between you and us that the pup is 100% healthy, dewormed, de-flead, ready for a happy future with your family. The contract is as follows:
Myrtle Beach Jack Russells
Puppy Adoption/Health Guarantee
This agreement is between Buyer, ___________________________ and Seller, Myrtle Beach Jack Russells. Effective as of the date of the signatures below and is binding upon all parties thereof. Buyer and Seller agree to the below-described puppy and all of the following terms:
Color: Tri-Color Sire: Tazmanian Sale Price: $800-1,200
Sex: Male/Female Deposit: $250 Paid:_____
Dam: Nugget Balance Due: $ Paid:_____
This puppy is being sold as a pet or (to be trained) service dog and must be spay/neutered by 6 months of age. Proof is required from Buyer to Seller by 7 months after this contract is signed.
- 1. Seller guarantees this puppy to be of sound health at the time of sale. It is the buyer's responsibility to have this puppy examined by a veterinarian within 72 hours (3 business days) after adoption to activate your 1 year health guarantee. If this puppy is found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life threatening illness (documentation required by a licensed Veterinarian) it must be reported to the Seller immediately. Seller will replace this puppy of equal value at Seller's first opportunity.
- 2. The puppy can always be returned if the Buyer decides it is not a good fit, however, no refunds will be given based on this. All sales are final. No returns except what is outlined by the terms of this agreement.
- 3. This puppy is guaranteed against congenital defects up to the age of one year. Should a life threatening defect appear within the first year, a licensed Vetrinarian must document it. Upon supplying the Seller with this documentation, Seller will replace the puppy of equal value at Seller's first opportunity. Buyer understands that at no time for any reason will there be a monetary refund of any of the purchase price.
- 4. All health guarantees are void if you perform any type of surgery on your puppy besides spay/neutering.
A $250.00 deposit fee is placed to hold each puppy for a buyer. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Please make sure you are fully committed to giving the puppy a "forever" home and can afford the puppy before you place your deposit. The goal of our Puppy Breeding is to place our puppies in loving homes in a timely manner so they may bond with their new family. If a puppy is held for a buyer, a change of mind can quite often jeopardize the chance of that particular puppy to be placed in a home while they are still of a desirable age. The deposit shall be applied toward the purchase price with the remaining balance due upon pick up.
All of our puppies are placed in homes as cherished pets and must be spay/neutered before he/she reaches 6 months of age at the Buyer's expense. The registration paperwork will only be provided to the Buyer after the appropriate proof of the spay/neuter by a licensed veterinarian is provided to Myrtle Beach Jack Russells. If no proof of spay/neuter has been sent from Buyer to Seller b y the time the puppies are 6 months of age, the Buyer agrees to pay an additional $1,500 to the Seller for breeding rights, and pedigrees and papers will be furnished.